Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Miami Rocks Boudoir!!!! Miami Boudoir Photographer

I had a blast with Miss K. boudoir session yesterday. Love acting silly at times with some props my girls bring from home. I wonder if their fiancĂ©s miss them at all. Where is my….??? Lol!!! Poor unsuspected men!!!
So I wasn’t able to show you more photos from Miss A.’s session yesterday so here they are!!! I am sure your girlfriends in London will be sooo Jealous!!! ;)
San Francisco update: I have (1) spot left for Dec 26-28 and (3) spots left for Jan. 9-11.
YAY!!!
Tomorrow get ready for Vannessa and Eddie’s Engagement teasers and on Friday I am hoping to blog a spread from a couple of my favorite Boudoir albums; including Jennie’s album. She picked up her album yesterday; and she LOVES it. She is so excited to give it to her fiancĂ© in 2 weeks!!!!! Woohooo!!!!
Early next week I will be blogging Kristen and Mike’s wedding too!!!
Now I am going to get ready for Miss L.’s Boudoir!
Enjoy!





No comments:

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.