Thursday, October 02, 2008

Woohooo, Second Shooting!!! Miami Wedding Photography

Thank you so much for the requests I have been receiving to second shoot your weddings!!! ‘If I would have known of you before I booked my photographer!’ I feel flattered to hear those words, and the questions that follows are: can I hire you as my second shooter or part of my wedding? If I am available, I would love to be your second shooter!!! The contract is done directly with the bride and I encourage you talk to your main photographer to see if they feel comfortable with a second shooter. Also as a courtesy too; every photographer has his/her rules about other photographers shooting with them. I don’t let any photographer shoot at my weddings without my consent.

As with all my sessions and events the date is reserved on a first come, first serve basis.
Sorry to the ladies I have not been able to help due to availability :(
You can contact me at any time to schedule a meeting and see my new 08-09 packages.

By the way, if there are any brides celebrating a traditional Indian wedding, let me know! I would love to shoot or second shoot your wedding!!!

I leave you with a link of a wonderful wedding I second shot!!
Erika and Matt's Wedding!!!

Happy Thursday!!!!!

No comments:

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.