Monday, March 30, 2009

YAY!!! The Fair…. Be There!!!! Miami-Dade County Fair

Ready for the rides and awesome food??? YAY!!!!!!
I must tell you that I have never being a fan of the song for the fair, but I love the food and the fun!!!
I am receiving emails asking me if I am going to do any sessions at the Fair this year again and of course I am starting this week!!! Unfortunately, I only have 3 sessions left; if you are interested please email me at info@studiobycarmen.com Include your information and phone number to coordinate a session!!!

Click HERE to see last year’s sessions!!! Hope to C you there!!!
I am thinking of a candy apple, corn in the cob, gyro, elephant ear, arepa.... Lol

No comments:

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.