Tuesday, March 03, 2009

OMG!! I love my clients!!!!!!!

As I heard a loud banging on my door, I thought to myself, “The prints are here already?”
I walked to the door and the loud banging continued and I thought, “Well the UPS guy is going to break the door!”
I opened the door and I see a lady holding a beautiful arrangement in front of me and I gasped with excitement!!! Of course the first thing I think is, my birthday? Anniversary? And I hardly hear the lady say, “Sign here please” and in a daze, I do just that.
I thank her and close the door and of course the first thing I do is read the card. Awwww, it from my weekend boudoir sexy ladies!!!!!! I had a huge smile and felt so blessed to have such wonderful clients.
I ran to take photos of the arrangement to thank J, J, K, D and R for the wonderful thought of the arrangement. I LOVE IT LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOUUUUU SOOO MUCH!!!! I am extremely happy that you love the experience. I had an amazing weekend shooting you all and I can’t wait for you to see your photos. Talk about HOT ladies!!!!
My stomach was hurting so much on Monday from laughing so hard during the sessions. Lol.
Love ya!!!

No comments:

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.