Saturday, April 11, 2009

Michele and David’s Coconut Grove Engagement Session!! Yippeee!!!

I hope everyone is having a very nice Easter Weekend. I first wanted to thank you all for all the wonderful Birthday wishes!!! I have had a very wonderful celebration starting with 60 degree weather in New York. I didn’t take my long celebration (a must for me ;), because I want to keep in track with my clients delivery, but I already told Favio, he owes me those 2 weeks!

My lovely blog stalker Karen (lol, Luv you girl!), asked what’s up with my blog, so I decided to blog about one of my latest engagement sessions. Michele and David are from New York and are having a Destination Wedding in South Florida in a couple of months!!!

I Love, Love, Love working with easy going people and they are just that; easy going and HELLO!! Super adorable together. We had a great time shooting you guys and can’t wait for your Wedding Day!!!
Enjoy!















No comments:

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.