Thursday, March 12, 2009

Christina & Carlos's Engagement!!!

Long overdue blog!!! Yes, I know I am behind on blogging, but I am trying to catch up little by little.
Christina and Carlos are total party animals. How do I know? Because they told me they stay until the early hours of the morning partying like crazy!!! Not every weekend, but when they party, they go all out!!! We had a blast on their session; they even had an unexpected shot, compliments of the bartender, to keep on the party in our session!!! Wooohoo!!!!
I can’t wait for their wedding; no doubt the party will keep on going at a second location and until the next day!!! Christina, you are incredibly sweet and a pleasure to work with. Thank you for the delicious mini cupcakes, (I ate them before I could take a photo, Lol) Love ya!!!
I can’t wait for your wedding; I know you will look gorgeous and everything will be spectacular!!! PINK, PINK, PINK!!!!!











No comments:

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.