Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Back from Ecuador!!! Destination Wedding Photographer

I am back from Quito, Ecuador and I have to say: Maria Fernanda and Swen, What a Wedding!!!!
The wedding took place an hour and a half from the city at their amazing ranch. The setting reminded me so much of our family ranch near Lima-Peru where I was born.
The ranch was surrounded by lushes green mountains, a river and waterfall that made an amazing background sound and clouds that seem as if you could touch them from the ground.
I want to go back!!!!
Here is a tiny teaser!
Can you imagine having your wedding there? INCREDIBLE!!!!!
More on Maria Fernanda and Swen’s wedding on a later post!

I am getting back to the swing of things and I am still answering emails. I should be done really soon, so please be a little patience with me :)

1 comment:

Meli said...

WOW, Carmen.
That is SPECTACULAR. I cannot wait to see more. What a gorgeous location!!!

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.