Thursday, July 31, 2008

Destination Wedding in Ecuador!!!

Hi everybody, I’m on my way to South America, Quito, Ecuador to be exact. I’ve been looking forward to this destination wedding for a while and meeting my beautiful couple, Maria Fernanda and Swen. I already know they are gorgeous, because I asked them for a photo, so I could recognize them at the airport. Lol. It is so nice of them to have offered to pick us up at the airport.
I am Peruvian and Favio from Nicaragua, so I know we are going to be enjoying ourselves at the wedding and getting to know another culture and Hello… the food!!!!
I will be back next week, until then please be patient with me getting back to your emails.
Have a wonderful weekend!!! We are going to have a blast!!!

No comments:

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.