Monday, August 25, 2008

Leslie & Alexis's Wedding!!! Miami Wedding Photography

Clicking immediately with my couples is so important to me… Leslie and Alexis’s wedding was a beautiful event, full of emotion and so much fun!
Leslie is another one of my gorgeous brides that trusted me to capture her amazing day after looking at my work on my blog and having a phone call meeting (talk about a major click!)
After talking to her leading to their wedding day, I discovered that her dad is related and works for Costa Nursery; my dad had worked for them too for 10 years and now Leslie’s dad purchases plants from my dad’s nursery. What a small world!!!!
I called my dad to let him know and he couldn’t believe it! I was super excited to see who I remember from going with my dad to the trade shows and company parties.

Leslie and Alexis did an amazing job planning their wedding. Beautiful details, including a gorgeous hand made veil done by her grandma, stunning orchid centerpieces, beautiful menus, you name it they had it!
Leslie and her mom were super emotional throughout the day and I will never forget when Leslie’s mom said while wiping a tear away, “She is my best friend,” I had an immediate knot on my throat and had to look away before loosing it. I am such a girl, but moments like that are priceless!

Congrats again Leslie and Alexis!!! It was a pleasure capturing your day and I LOOOOVED meeting your family, and thank you for sharing one the most important days of your lives with us.
We haven’t opened our personalized bottle of vine yet; we are saving it for a special occasion 

Lots of love!

Getting Ready: Sonesta Bayfront Hotel
Ceremony: St. Hugh Catholic Church
Reception: Bleu Moon at Doubletree Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay























3 comments:

karenb said...

HI Carmen..this is Karen..(from bpics)...wow..beautiful work!! WOW!

Anonymous said...

Carmen, those pictures are beautiful!! I went to high school with Leslie and it was wonderful to see how beautifully her day turned out, and you captured them so well :) Congrats Leslie :)

Anonymous said...

Carmen, your work is stunning!!

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.