Thursday, August 28, 2008

Boudoir Marathon, Rocking it at My Studio!!! Miami Boudoir Photographer

First of all I wanted to say thank you to all my gorgeous ladies that participated on the August Boudoir Marathon. It was a pleasure working with you and I am so excited for you to see your teasers! Woohooo!!!
Mrs. Karen is my first August Marathon beauty to give me permission to blog some of her teasers!
Can you say, WOWZA!!!! Karen was a little scared about some curves on her body, but HELLO, she has curves in all the right places! Don’t you agree?
Karen’s boudoir photos are a birthday present for her husband, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM!!! He is going to faint!
Thank you for letting me blog your photos Karen, you look amazing!





3 comments:

karenb said...

Hi Carmen..wow..THANK YOU! I loove them!...YOu made me feel beautiful!
I can't wait to show him the blog..lol

Anonymous said...

Karen... AMAZING!! OMG I love all of them... can't wait to see the rest. You look super hot!! Yoel is going to die!!!

Guapita said...

Wow Karen...you look AMAZING...love them :)

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.