Monday, August 18, 2008

Lourdes & Charlie's Engagement Session!!

I wanted to start this blog by sharing with you how I got to know Lourdes. Their wedding day is in early November and at the time they first contacted me, I had 2 couples requesting packages for their day. Well, after a couple of emails Lourdes got the day by asking me to send her the contracts for her wedding day, engagement session and bridal shower all without a meeting. Is not the first for us, but every time this happens we are blown away by the level of trust our couples are showing us; we always try to do something special for these amazing couples to reciprocate the love :)

To say the least it was a true pleasure getting to know such a fun couple on such a steamy day. Lourdes had the agenda to make her session a sexy one, but besides the chemistry they had between them; what I saw from their interaction was a more fun couple, full of giggles and pure joy to be close to one another. Thank you guys for sharing time with us and I can not wait to see both of you in November and Lourdes on a couple of weeks at your bridal shower!!!!!

Love!








No comments:

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.