Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tiffany and David's Engagement Session

Tiffany, Tiffany, I had been dying to write this blog and share a little bit of the story that let us to this AMAZING session.
Soooo much fun!!!! Ok so let me get on with it… So our session was schedule for May in Palm Beach. We get there on what seemed 100% humidity; and after a couple of test shoots we had to unfortunately cancel their session. Tiffany’s hair and make-up did not hold up not even 5 minutes under the outdoor conditions. With tears on her eyes we departed, but like I always say “Things happen for a reason” and boy was this saying so true on this circumstance.

We meet up with them a week ago and OH MY!!! We saw David first and we said hi; Tiffany was waiting for us at the bar and when she turned around, my jaw dropped!!! Seriously, time was going in slow motion as she turned around to greet us. Incredible hair and makeup, a total SUPERMODEL!!!! I could not be happier for her!!!
People were stopping to watch the session, but they did not flicker. Oh, and I'm not even going to talk about their chemistry, because it was visible all over, in every smile, every touch and every look.

I can’t wait to share your wedding day with you guys in November!!! It’s going to be a blast!
Xoxo!

PS, make up trials are super important, test it outdoors! And listen to your photographer because it pays off at the end.










1 comment:

Unknown said...

aaaaahh!!! Carmen, the pics look so great!! So much better than I could have imagined! Thank you for the kind words in your post :-D
And thank you for making us look so dang good!! I can not wait to see the rest!! ~ Tiffany

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.