Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Indira & Ernesto's Engagement Shoot!!!

Hi everybody, I know I haven’t been keeping up with my blog, but I have been incredibly busy (love it!). I worked on these teasers in the plane last week while traveling, had 2 amazing weddings on the weekend and I am just catching my breath to be able to blog them.

Indira and Ernesto are the total package, passionate, sweet, fun and of course in love!!!!
I have to give props to Ernesto, cause he was just a natural in front of the camera from the very beginning and really pulled Indira to that place where no one else matters and is just them enjoying each other. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love when that happens.

You guys were terrific! Thank you for making the shoot so much fun on 95 degree weather and I can’t wait for your wedding day!!!
Enjoy your teasers!
Can I say: I love the last photo. LOL!!!








7 comments:

Indira said...

OMG Carmen!!! I'm sooo excited!!! They look gorgeous, cant wait to tell everyone about the epics :)We heart you guys, our epics are rockin'!!!

Meli said...

Great work, Carmen!!!!!
Indira and Ernesto look great :)

Anonymous said...

Indira and Ernesto you guys look amazing. Carmen did an amazing job! I can't wait for the wedding!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous PICS Carmen. I love the I am so happy you posted I was beginning to wonder what was up with you not blogging Chica lol :) I can't wait to see the recent weddings you did!

Anonymous said...

Hey Carmen!! These confirm what we already knew: you guys are awesome! Thanks for working with us and making us feel at ease in front of the camera. I can't wait to see the full set and have ou and Favio at the wedding in December!

Jeff said...

Beautiful pictures again Carmen!!! Your ability to capture emotion at just the right moment in time is truly amazing!! Inspires me to hurry up and leave singlehood behind! ;)

Carmen said...

Indira and Ernesto, you guys ROCKED! Thank you so much for your comments everyone.
I heart you guys too.

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.