Sunday, June 29, 2008

Dinner, Martini and a movie all in one!

One of my best friends recommended Cine Bistro after telling her that I would love to see Sex in the City. I was never a fan until I heard the movie was coming out and Carrie and Big were getting married!!! That’s when I knew I had to catch up with all the seasons. Lol.
So we went to Cine Bisto, were valet is complementary, picked our seats and went to shop for a little bit. You can also call in advance to select your seats and just show up 30 minutes before your movie. Well our show started at 7:00; we showed up at 6:30 and they showed us to our seats and we looked over the menu. I ordered a delish Sex in the City Appletini. We then order dinner, it arrived before the movie and voila it was time for the movie to begin. No one asking me to please move to the next seat, nobody screaming or throwing popcorn over our heads, then it dawn on me, you have to be 21 to get in! Very cool! The seats were comfortable, plenty of legroom and the best part is that I had a place to place my purse other than my lap! The only con for me is probably the price, especially after the Martini and dinner, so next time a Mojito and popcorn. Lol.
I would definitely come back especially for a movie’s opening day. I just love to know that my seat will be waiting for me and I can just relax.

No comments:

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.