Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I hope everybody had a wonderful Mother’s Day!!!

I started my morning shooting an engagement session for my beautiful couple Indira and Ernesto; did a little bit of shopping and headed to my mom’s house to celebrate her day!

Happy Mother’s Day to all the mom’s and mom’s-to-be that I have had the pleasure to photograph and that I will be photographing in the months to come!!!
Special hug and kisses to my mom (who got lots of those today), mother in law, sisters in-law, cousins and aunties.

I leave you with a teaser from one of my latest maternity sessions. Perfect for today, don’t you think?
Shawna, she looks ADORABLE!!!

No comments:

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.