Sunday, November 04, 2007

Jessi and Frankie's Wedding!!!

Congratulations Jessi and Frankie!!!!
I was so happy when Jessi and Frankie asked me to be their 2nd shooter at their wedding.
It seems like it was yesterday when I took their engagement session and Jessi’s bridal shower. I could not be more thrilled to share with them their wedding day.
Their package with the reception place included a photographer, but Jessi and I have become really good friends in the process of them planning their wedding, so they asked me to be their personal photographer.
Thank you Jessi and Frankie for thinking about me and sharing your amazing wedding day. Everything came out beautifully and you both made a stunning bride and groom.
Love you both!!!



















5 comments:

Justine said...

omg she looked beautiful!!!!!!!
i love the pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW-- she looks beautiful.

Meli said...

Wow, Jessi made a stunning bride!
Fabulous pictures (as always!).

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

My goodness Carmen! You take some amazing photos! I can't wait to meet with you again next month : )

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.