Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I Love Studio by Carmen - Contest Winner!!!

I would like to thank everyone that entered the contest for their very creative entries; I loved every single one of them!!! There were some very unique and creative shots submitted and it made it very hard for me to choose a winner. With that being said, I could not decide between my first and second choice since one of them had a very creative way to show the love to our studio and the other had a very unique location at the Mall of America. Therefore, I decided to make both of them Winners!!!

I would like to show the love back to all of you who submitted a photo by giving a discount towards a photo session. Please contact me for details.

Thank you everyone for making this such a fun contest and to the winners, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

XoXo,
Carmen

Congratulations Yvette!!!



Congratulations Sarah!!!


No comments:

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.