Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Christina + Sergio's Engagement Slideshow!!!

Yesterday night I sent Christina an email to let her know her slideshow would be ready this morning. She replied to me with the ‘AAAHHHHH!!!!’ excitement waiting to see the slideshow.
I asked Christina to send me one of her favorite songs and she could not have picked a better one. I LOVE IT!!!
I hope you enjoy the slideshow with some of my favorite photos from their engagement session.

Christina and Sergio you rocked it!!!!
Xoxo

This slideshow is now for private viewing only. Thank you for all the great emails and thank you again Christina and Sergio for such a wonderful shoot.

If you would like to see the slideshow please send me an email through my website to make an appointment for a private viewing.

Thanks!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so freaking awesome.

Justine said...

i love it my friend but then again what's new!

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.