Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

I am here in Boston on my way to New Hampshire to spend some well-deserved days of relaxation with my family.
I wanted to dedicate this blog and give a huge thanks to all of my beautiful and sexy clients, family and friends. I never imagined that I would be so in love with what I am doing and how I have been able to meet and befriend so many of you.

I thank you for all your emails expressing love for my craft. They make my day and make me get better at what I do. I am so blessed to have you all in my life and I look forward to meeting so many more of you in the future.

Lastly, but always first on my mind, to my lovely hubby Favio, who is celebrating his birthday tomorrow. YAY!!! Thank you for everything you do for me, especially for cooking and cleaning while I edit my photos. You are my best friend and I am always amazed we can spend 24 hours together and still want to talk about what happen during our day and make endless plans for the future.

I hope you are all enjoying your Thanks Giving Day!!!!
Gobble-Gobble!!!

1 comment:

Justine said...

happy turkey day my friend!
:)
and happy birthday to Favio!
::throws confetti::

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.