Monday, November 19, 2007

Jeannine’s Bridal Shower Slideshow

Here is Jeannine’s slideshow and follow up from her party last month. I had her images ready but was going back and forth with the song selected for the slideshow and trying to make it work with the program. Unfortunately the file didn’t work and I had to pick a song of my own. I hope you like it, it is one of my favorites.

Enjoy the slideshow Jeannine!!!




If you would like to see a bigger version of the slideshow, please click on the link below. Jeannine's Bridal Shower

Note: If you encounter a problem with the slideshow zooming into the first image, it has to do with a sound card problem in your computer. Please try it again on an updated OS or driver updated computer.

No comments:

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.