Tuesday, September 18, 2007

YAY!!! MY NEW WEBSITE IS UP!!!

After several months of working on and off, we have finally launched our new website a couple of minutes ago.

www.studiobycarmen.com

I could not be more proud of all the exiting things we are accomplishing thanks to all of you that have trusted my vision for your portraits and events. Again, HUGE THANKS to all of you!!!

I also wanted to thank my hubby Favio for working and planning the entire website. I know that I drove him crazy every time he asked me for the photos to be included and for all the nitpicking.

I hope you enjoy the photos and the music I selected. Keep checking back for updates to the galleries in the near future.
Next order of business and already started, NEW BLOG!!! Lol!

XoXo,
Carmen

8 comments:

Justine said...

i got out of bed @ 3am RUNNING to the computer after seeing your email on my cell to see it!!!
I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! there is no greater feeling that to watch a friend have all her dreams comes true!
JUCA for life lmao!!!
xoxoxo

Sandra Ellzey said...

Congrats on the website. It looks fabulous. Great work. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! the website looks so good!! you guys did and awesome job. i love the layout!

cindy

Jennifer said...

I think its beautiful, I love your website!

Anonymous said...

I love it you really have an eye to capture beauty. Gorgeous pictures I love the wedding shots so much I want to re-marry my husband so that you may take our pics.
I'm also a very proud mommy, Elena looks beautiful: )

Butterfly Wishes LLC said...

Great job Carmen! (and Favio LOL)
I'm so happy for you, it's amazing how far I have seen you come since the Knot :) Keep those great pics coming.

xoxo

MellyMel said...

Beautiful, Carmen!!!! It looks FABULOUS!!!! Kudos to you...and to Favio!

OXOX,
Mel

Anonymous said...

I looooooooooooove your new site! Congratulations!!! It is so beautiful, and your work is just SO amazing!

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.