Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Brigitte’s and Meli’s HOT Boudoir Session!!!!!

When I woke up on Saturday morning, I didn’t know how much fun I was going to have.
I truly love my sessions but this one was especially fun. I laughed, cried (please, don’t dare to ask) and danced to some really cool songs, thanks Meli!!!!

Brigitte and Meli got together and booked their sexy sessions for the same day.
They truly rocked it and worked it and the teasers reveal just a hint of the intensity this ladies have.

Both of them are getting married in November and want to give these photos to their fiancés the day prior to their wedding.
Thank you girlies for such a great time!!!!

Both of them have already seen some teasers in private and have given authorization to show these ones.

If you are interested on a boudoir session, please email me. I am forming three small groups for the months of November, December and January. The October group is full at this time.
Ladies, it’s never too soon to start thinking of Valentines Day!!!!!


4 comments:

Justine said...

woooot my girls are hot!!!
as always my friend you did a fabulous job!

Unknown said...

Girls, you look FAB!!

Alessandra said...

They are gorgeous!!!

Meli said...

Thank you so much Carmen!!
Are you ready for next weekend???
:)

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.