Friday, September 14, 2007

Who are these GORGEOUS babies???

Exciting news for Studio by Carmen!!!

A very good friend of mine Karla has just opened up a baby boutique in the South Miami area and she has asked me to be the official photographer for her store and clients.

The name of the store is 'Mommy Please' and it's located across from the Shops at Sunset Place at 1561 Sunset Drive.

I could not have been more excited to hear the news and I hope you visit her store as she has the most beautiful and exclusive items for babies to 6 yr olds.
Ladies she will have those, oh so cute leggings for your little ones.

Here are some sneak picks and more details to come as I will do a whole story when Karla gets ready to celebrate the official grand opening in a week or two.

The first photo is the place where I will be exhibiting my photos. I will change them on a regular basis, so if you are the mommy of one of those beautiful cutie pies, please contact me, as you will be able to purchase those photos at a very good price.
The next two products are one of the most popular items in the few days the store has been open. A diaper cake which is a wonderful gift for a baby shower and a floral bouquet that contains baby clothes arranged in a very unique way. I couldn't believe it when she showed it to me!
Talk about inventive!!!

Well my friends stay tune!!!



5 comments:

Natalie said...

Lovin the photos Carmen!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! My baby is famous....

I love it Carmen, cant wait to go visit the store

Justine said...

how cute!
when we have a baby i will definately shop there!

Meli said...

WOW Carmen!
What a great opportunity!
I will definitely visit the store to get some goodies for my nephew - I'm always in that area :)

Carmen said...

Thank you for the support everyone!!!
Love ya!
Carmen

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.