Thursday, September 13, 2007

Justine!!!!! Look what I have for you…

I just wanted to say again that I LOVED all the attention to detail that Justine had for her gorgeous Bridal Shower and HELLO!!! Justine looked amazing too!!!

Justine picked the song for her slideshow and now I cannot stop playing it over and over again. I love it.

Justine I can’t wait until your wedding day. It will be an incredible day!!!
-2 MONTHS!!!!!!!
Hugs!!!



If you would like to see a bigger version of the slideshow, please click on the link below.
Justine's Bridal Shower

Note: If you encounter a problem with the slideshow zooming into the first image, it has to do with a sound card problem in your computer. Please try it again on an updated OS or driver updated computer.

4 comments:

Meli said...

Justine really outdid herself!
Everything looked amazing and I love the slideshow :)

Justine said...

have i told you lately how amazing i think you are my friend!!!!
i love it! it made me teary eyed!
yay less than 2 months!

Unknown said...

Carmen
ONCE AGAIN you captured the moment at one of the many exciting times leading up to Justines BIG DAY!

you are amazing, and I cannot WAIT to see what you produce for the WEDDING PICTURES. We are ALL so excited about the upcoming big day!
See you soon!
Tania

Chrissy, Jess, & Baby Lena said...

Congrats on a beautiful shower Justine. WONDERFUL job Carmen!! ; )

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.