Friday, February 27, 2009

Jeanelle's AMAZING Bridal Shower!!!!

YAY!!! It’s time for Jeanelle’s Bridal Shower Teasers!!!
Jeanelle hired me over a year ago after she attended Christy’s Bridal Shower, who by the way is now pregnant!!! Congrats again Christy, you look terrific!!!

I always have an open heart when I go into my events and I definitely feed of the energy people give out and well, all I can say is: What beautiful women surrounded you on your bridal shower Jeanelle!!!
As soon as I got there I knew your shower was going to be a blast.
Laughing, hugging and the love of Jeanelle’s family and friends made her shower an incredible event. Jeanelle I loved meeting your crazy friends (in a good way!) mom, sister, aunt and Grandma (she was incredibly sweet!!)

My dream bridal shower for sure… with lots of love and a bunch of details, HELLO!! Check out the cake and candy bar!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

Jeanelle thank you for letting me be part of your day!!
I hope you like your teasers!
Lots of hugs!

















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely amazing. Someone definitely did a great job with even the smallest of details. Gorgeous pictures as always.

Indira said...

Carmen, again, beautiful! Where was the shower? I love the details!

Jeanelle said...

Carmen,

Thank you soooo much for the beautiful pictures!!! I love them and am sooo happy!! Thanks, Jeanelle

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU CARMEN!!!! The pictures look great... I can't wait to see more! You are wonderful!
-Gianny (Jeanelle's Sister)

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful!

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.