Friday, November 07, 2008

A Sneak Peak to Jennie’s Boudoir Album! Miami Boudoir Photographer

I can just imagine Jennie’s fiancé holding and viewing her future wife in such an intimate way, only moments before exchanging their vows. Jaw dropping for sure!!!
An empowering experience for her and a delightful and sexy surprise for him are why I LOVE doing boudoir sessions and why they are so meaningful to me.
Jennie already has her Boudoir album in hand and I made another one for our studio!
After looking at all my albums she decided to go with a sleek black 8x8 album with beautiful thick pages. I LOVE IT!!!!!
Jennie you have been incredible to work with and I can't wait to work with you in the future. Many blessings on your wedding day!

Here is one of the spreads from her album: Sooo Hot!!!



No comments:

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.