Thursday, November 13, 2008

East Coast vs. West Coast? Let the B-pics Marathon games begin!!! Miami Boudoir Photographer

So here is the deal ladies…
From now until March 1st I only have 1 weekend available in which I can plan to do a Boudoir Marathon. The weekend is Jan 9-11. I have already opened the date to do a Boudoir Marathon in San Francisco, but I still need a couple of ladies to make it official.
So in all fairness, I am also opening that weekend for a B-pics Marathon in Hot Miami. Whichever coast fills their 8 spots first, that’s where the Marathon will be held. I will reschedule the other coast on a later date. I think is the best way of making sure I accommodate the ladies that really want their sessions on a weekend!!!
Please fill out the contact information page on my website www.studiobycarmen.com
So where is my next Boudoir Marathon going to be at Miami or San Francisco???
You decide!!!

The Skip Work sessions are still available during Mon.-Thru.

Here are a couple of photos of my latest product. I love the idea of a sexy calendar for your man. Ladies, think of putting in it on his walking closet, you will be on his mind all day long!!!
For those that have had their sessions already, contact me to order as a Christmas or even start thinking about Valentine's Day present!

Xoxo,
Carmen




No comments:

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.