Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I wanted to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving with your friends and family. I am truly Thankful to my family, friends and to all my amazing clients. Thank you so much for letting me know how much you love my work and it gives me great pleasure to keep on capturing your events with love and passion.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!

Below are a few teasers of the amazing weddings I’ve had in the past couple of weeks.
I promise to catch up with teasers soon!!!
XoXo,
Carmen

Alyse+Mike

Ceremony: St. David’s Catholic Church
Reception: Riverside Hotel – Ft. Lauderdale
Wedding Planner: Raffaella Desiderio

Tiffany+David

Getting Ready: West Palm Beach Marriott
Ceremony: Meyer Amphitheater – West Palm Beach
Reception: St. Ann’s Catholic Church

Maria Elena+Chris

Ceremony: St. John Neuman Catholic Church
Reception: Coral Gables Woman’s Club

Lourdes+Charles


Amanda+Greg


Ceremony/Reception: The Ritz Carlton – Palm Beach
Wedding Coordinator: Danielle Sirlouis

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy thanksgivng carmen i hope you enjoy your day and those wedding pics are beautiful

No Stress Events said...

Carmen as always...FABULOUS! It was wonderful to see Alyse and Mike's teaser (I have been stalking your blog for that one) and also to see another familiar face, Amanda and Gregg. Can't wait to see more. Happy Thanksgiving and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you and your hubby, many, many more happy and healthy ones...we are also very thankful to have AMAZING photographers like you around!

No Stress Events said...

I missed another familiar face...my dear Tiffany and David!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Carmen! What GORGEOUS Teasers! Tiffany looks stunning! Happy Anniversary to you and Favio!

Hugs xoxo

Unknown said...

Carmen...siempre es un placer..y una tranquilidad cuando te veo llegar donde la novia del momento que este maquillando....por que se con entera seguridad que vas a captar cada momento de su boda magico y eternamente hermoso

GloriaPelo
(Make-up Artist)

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.