Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Intimate Maternity Session!

Yes, I do offer intimate maternity sessions in my studio; for yourself or with your significant other!!!
I have been receiving numerous requests for this kind of sessions, so why not? Intimate maternity sessions are inspired by my boudoir photography. Being a mom doesn’t mean that you are no longer sexy! These photos celebrate you as a mom-to-be and the beautiful changes your body experiences as you wait for your little miracle.
I asked Lissette, my latest beautiful pregnant mom-to-be, if I had permission to blog a couple of her photos and she gave me the go-ahead. She LOVES her photos and doesn’t mind sharing!!! Woohoo!!!

These sessions are done in my studio during the week. I also do shoots on location.
Location shoots are done on the weekend; please allow at least a 2 months in advance booking date for weekend sessions.

Does she look incredible or what!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So BEAUTIFUL! I love maternity photos! She looks very familiar...one of your brides perhaps??

Anonymous said...

these are beautiful!
Paula (Elena's mom)

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.