Thursday, September 18, 2008

Getting ready for my second Marathon in Sexy San Francisco!!! San Francisco Boudoir Photographer

This will be my second time going to San Francisco and I couldn’t be more excited. I love the City, people and the weather is cool and crisp. I wasn’t ready last time but I am taking a nice cozy sweater this time around ;)

The session will take place on Hyatt at Fisherman's Wharf, where I held my first Marathon, the date is set for Oct. 3-5.
This will be the perfect gift for your fiancé on your wedding day, for your husband on Christmas day or Birthday and of course for yourselves. Talk about a self esteem booster!!!

Visit this link to see some other sexy teasers and to get an idea for outfits and such.
Email me at info@studiobycarmen.com or call me at 786-512-5737 for more information.
I currently have 3 packages to fit your needs. Book with a friend and get $50 off each package.

GET READY LADIES!!

Ps, I am dying to do an engagement session in SF, so if you are interested, let me know!

No comments:

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.