Friday, April 11, 2008

Opening for a fun couple in love!

I know it's kind of last notice, but I am finally dragging Favio to the Miami Dade Fair Saturday night or Sunday afternoon and I would love to photograph a fun couple.
I wanted to schedule some sessions at the fair this year, but I have been incredible busy.
The Fair ends on Sunday, and as a part of my B-Day celebration I really don’t want to miss it, especially for the food (Yeah, I am a sucker for cotton candy and elephant ears, Lol). If you are interested send me an email at info@studiobycarmen.com with your phone number for more details.
What better excuse than to go to the fair for a fun photo session? Lots of rides and yummy treats!!!

I will be enjoying cotton candy like this beautiful little girl at her birthday party!!!

No comments:

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.