Friday, August 17, 2007

Sunny California!!!!

Hi Everybody, I have been having an amazing time in California. Visiting San diego, Los Angeles and the OC: Newport beach and Laguna Beach. I am taking some really cool shots for my new website which I will be unveiling very soon.

The weather here is fantastic. It's hot but dry and at night is kind of cool, light sweater kind of weather and YES!! a hot chocolate for me please!!!! I have been incredibly busy since we got here and I appreciate your patience when it comes to me responding your emails.
I have A LOT of emails and I am going to start answering them tonight and try to get to all of them by Sunday night. Again, thanks for your patience.

Thank you to the people that are sending me emails to just say hi and to have a great time. Believe me I am!!!! Whoever said not to combine business and pleasure is totally wrong in my book. Lol!!!
Favio surprised me with a visit to Chicago for a couple of days and I should back in Miami by the middle of next week.

Thank you everybody and talk to you soon.
Kisses!!!:)

3 comments:

Justine said...

hello my dear i'm glad your having a fabulous vacation! i want to see all the beautiful pics when you get back!

Natalie said...

Can't wait to see those pics ;)
Natalie

Jeanette said...

Hi Carmen...so your in town... welcome!
You've been tagged for a little game...see my blog for details.
Have a nice vacation here in sunny cali.

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.