Thursday, August 09, 2007

Introducing Baby Elena!!!

One of the sweetest and most beautiful babies ever!!!
I was just in heaven photographing little Elena. It’s was a pleasure meeting Elena’s parents Tony and Paula; and I cannot forget her beautiful grandmother Cionin, who reminded me so much of my mom.

Thank you Paula and Tony for selecting me to take these photos of your little angel Elena.
I can’t wait to see you guys again.
Enjoy!!!

The first one was done all by her and the title is of course:
ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!!! LOL!!!!




2 comments:

Justine said...

lol awee like in gold member!
how cute.
i love the yawning pic though

Anonymous said...

i love the pics!!!
that baby is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.