Monday, May 28, 2007

Yay!!! Brigitte and Mario your slideshow is ready!

I have truly enjoyed working on Brigitte and Mario's photos. Not only because I think they are a HOT couple, but because I was able to take a couple shots of little Gaby, their beautiful daughter.
Initially, I was going to put only Brigitte and Mario on the slideshow, but I really wanted to show everyone some of the photos of their wonderful little girl.
Brigitte and Mario are very much in love and with Gaby they make a beautiful family.
I hope you love them!!!

If you would like to see a bigger version of the slideshow, please click on the link below.
Brigitte and Mario

Note: If you encounter a problem with the slideshow zooming into the first image, it has to do with a sound card problem in your computer. Please try it again on an updated OS or driver updated computer.

No comments:

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.