Thursday, May 31, 2007

Off to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic!!!

I am off to be a second photographer for a destination wedding in Punta Cana. I am really excited not only because the bride is Chrissy and she is getting married to the love of her life, but because Favio and I will be able to spend a couple of well deserved extra days relaxing in the sun. I know this will be the most fun wedding I have ever been to (excluding my own, of course. Lol) Chrissy’s family is the most fun and welcoming family I know. In no time you feel like a member of their own family.
I will be back on Tuesday and I will answer all the emails from you guys and post a couple of teasers of Chrissy’s wedding.
Have a great weekend everyone.
I will make sure to drink a PiƱa Colada for all of you.
Cheers!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope we lived up to your expectations! Thank you so much for everything! For being there, hanging with us, and for working so hard. You two really fit in and are a pleasure to be around! I CAN NOT WAIT to see some pics! POST SOON!!! MUAH!

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.