Saturday, May 19, 2007

Do you believe in KaRMA?

I know some people don’t and it comes back to bite them in the A$$

But, I am not talking about that Karma I am talking about KaRMA an amazing Indie pop-rock singer from South Africa that a friend introduced us to. Favio and I went to see her on Thursday night as she was playing at Luna Star Café; and she was incredible!!! Amazing talent and shared so candidly her journey to the US.

So do I believe in KaRMA? Heck yeah! I am hooked on her songs and will most definitely use some of them for my upcoming slideshows.
I prepared a really fast slideshow for you to enjoy from the photos we took during her show.
My favorite song right now is Tula from her CD Don’t walk Fly.

Pump up the volume and rock on!!!

If you would like to see a bigger version of the slideshow, please click on the link below.

KaRMA - Live at Luna Star Cafe

Note: If you encounter a problem with the slideshow zooming into the first image, it has to do with a sound card problem in your computer. Please try it again on an updated OS or driver updated computer.

No comments:

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.