Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother’s Day!!!

Furbabies also count, so Happy Mother’s Day for me too.
Our families got together and we had a fantastic brunch at the Sofitel in Miami.
It was Delicious!!!

We are having another get together with our families to celebrate my niece’s birthday today. What are the chances of that, but before I go, I wanted to give a special (soon to be mom) Happy Mother’s Day shout out to Natalie.
She is due soon and I wanted to give her a surprise by publishing her slideshow in this very special day.

I hope you guys enjoy it,
Love ya

If you would like to see a bigger version of the slideshow, please click on the link below.

Natalie and Rick's Slideshow

Note: If you encounter a problem with the slideshow zooming into the first image, it has to do with a sound card problem in your computer. Please try it again on an updated OS or driver updated computer.

No comments:

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.