Friday, May 04, 2007

My furbaby Bella was a model today!

A couple of our friends, my husband Favio, my furbaby Bella and I were walking in downtown Hollywood today towards a gelato store.

As we got closer, we saw that a photo shoot was taking place outside of the store. When the photographer saw Bella she asked me “could your puppy be a part of the shoot?” I wanted to say, “Bella is hardly a puppy; she is a month shy of her second birthday,” but instead of correcting her I said “SURE!” and gave Bella to one of the little models.

It turns out they were shooting for The Limited Too campaign. Bella was kind of nervous and they took about ten frames, so hopefully one of them came out good for their catalog and website.

No comments:

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.