Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!!!
We had a great day photographing and celebrating Angelica and Charlie's wedding!!!
My favorite part of the day was no doubt their ceremony; which was held at St. Patrick's Church were Favio and I got married!! Yes, I am a little bias, but it is a gorgeous church and remembering those emotions we felt on the day of our own wedding thru their emotional mass, made for one of the most amazing and romantic Valentine's ever! Oh they got married at the same too 2:30pm! Awww. Ok, I am out of control, but I love it!
Thank you Angelica and Charlie for an amazing day and enjoy your honeymoon!!! I am sure you will be enjoying lots of hot chocolate!!
I am now relaxing with my hubby Favio eating some well deserved ice cream and watching TV. At least one of us is ;)
Tomorrow I will be unveiling my new Boudoir Website so stay tune!!!!
LOVE,
Carmen

No comments:

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.