Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to All!!!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas!!! We are in San Diego with our entire family celebrating Christmas and I cannot tell you how many times I have cried already. I am a softy when it comes to seeing my family, especially my niece and nephews, they are so big!!!!   

I also wanted to announce the fabulous couples who's destination wedding we will be shooting.
Congratulations, Brandee and Brad!!!! We can not wait to meet you and capture your special day!! They are getting married in Hawaii, which brings amazing memories from our honeymoon.

We also want to congratulate Mayda and Lester. Mayda's sister Karla wrote us an incredible letter. I wish I was there when Karla tells both of them that we will be shooting their wedding!!! Karla let me know their reaction! :) 
They are getting married in their native country of Nicagua. Favio was born there and I can tell you by experience it is a beautiful country.

I wanted to thank everybody for their incredible letters. I wish I could have picked all of the couples!!! 

Let the celebration continue!! Merry Christmas!!! 
Xoxo

No comments:

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.