Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!! Miami Wedding Photography

To the bestest, most totally amazing, magically incredible, awesome blog readers in the world!!!! Favio and I are only hours away from heading over to California to be with my family!!! It has been an amazing year and I want to thank you for being part of our family. We wish you a wonderful Holiday with your loved ones and hope to C you next year!!! Below are some mini-teasers from our last three weddings of the year.
Ladies in San Francisco, I’ll be seeing you after Christmas!
I will be back in Miami on January 5th. Happy New Year!!!
Lots of love,
Carmen

Jenny & Tony


Monica & Anthony


Indira & Ernesto

No comments:

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.