Monday, December 15, 2008

How can you not love a Sexy Monday!!!! Miami Boudoir Photographer

Happy Monday everyone, I have been dying to blog some of my latest boudoir beauties for the longest time!
I had to wait for most to tie the knot and I want to thank all of you ladies for giving me permission to blog your photos here :) Not all of them were brides to be, but Mrs. looking to give their husbands a spicy gift too.
Btw, I do have Gift Certificates available if you are looking to give any of my sessions as a Holiday Gift!
Thank you again ladies, looking UBER HOT!!!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Wow, Wow! These girls look super sexy. I can't wait to be in your next marathon.

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.