Sunday, October 14, 2007

What a weekend!!!!!

I have had a super busy weekend and I can’t wait to start posting about it.

Just to give you a little an idea of what I did, let me just tell you that I went to the MAKING STRIDES Against Breast Cancer walk, had 2 very sexy boudoir sessions, a family party, a dance until you drop coed bridal shower and a couple of personal projects. WOW!!! That’s a lot!!!! :)

I am going out of town tomorrow morning for a few days, but don’t worry, I will be checking my email. I will start posting some teasers as soon as I can.

I now leave you with Jessi’s bridal shower slideshow. I showed it to her 3 weeks ago and I haven’t had a chance to put it on my blog. Bad Carmen!!! :)
I am super excited, I can't wait to shoot their upcoming wedding this month.
JESSICA AND FRANK, ENJOY!!!!





If you would like to see a bigger version of the slideshow, please click on the link below.
Jessica's Bridal Shower

Note: If you encounter a problem with the slideshow zooming into the first image, it has to do with a sound card problem in your computer. Please try it again on an updated OS or driver updated computer.

1 comment:

Justine said...

love the slideshow!! but then again....what's new lol

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.