Thursday, October 25, 2007

Questions regarding ‘I Love Studio by Carmen’ contest!!!

Last week, I started to get really excited when I started getting some photos for the contest I am currently running.


Some of you had questions regarding how many photos you can submit. I decided that you can submit up to 3 photos per entry; one entry per household please. Lol. I always wanted to say that.


I have also been asked if I can give a discount for small events and the answer is YES!!!! I will give a significant discount to any small event like bridal showers, rehearsal dinner, baby showers or birthday parties. Please email me for more details.
Thanks for participating and good luck!!!!!!!



Please follow the link to view the original post.
It’s contest time!!!

No comments:

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.