Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

Yesterday, I took some time off and went to a pumpkin patch. I got a beautiful medium-size pumpkin and at night I started carving it while watching Heroes which I had Tivo. Yes, I hate comercials.
Well, I’m happy to say that for the first time I have finished carving a pumpkin! Lol. I had a great time doing this and making a mess on my breakfast table. A big Thank you to Favio for helping me draw the hands around the Studio by Carmen logo.
It also gave me the idea to make carved pumpkins one of next year’s contests.
Have a safe and Happy Halloween!!!
If you’re in South Florida be careful with the wind and rain.

1 comment:

Justine said...

oh wow it looks awesome!
i'll have to start thinking of a really cool pumpkin for next year then!

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.