Tuesday, July 29, 2008

October Boudoir Marathon in Sexy South Beach!!! Miami Boudoir Photographer

Due to the demand for my last 2 boudoir marathon dates and for the ladies wanting me to do a sexy marathon at my signature hotel in South Beach; I have decided to open 2 new dates in October!!!
If you love the color red and pink then you will love this set up! It will make you feel sexy and playful. Woohooo!!!!
I have come up with 3 packages for my October Boudoir Marathon. Packages start at $350 including the hotel for your session.
If you are interested in joining me and would like more information please fill out the contact information sheet on my website www.studiobycarmen.com or call me to reserve your spot.

Marathon Dates:
October Saturday 25
October Sunday 26

The session will get as sexy as you feel comfortable and there is no nudity involved, only implied nudity.

Albums are available for purchase if not included in your package. Prices start at $150.
Hair and Make-up are available if not included in your package.

I am also available for private boudoir sessions during the week at my studio or at a hotel of your choice; non-marathon price will apply.

I hope you can make it!!!

No comments:

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.