Saturday, June 23, 2007

What a wonderful weekend!!!

I had an incredible weekend, meeting up with three beautiful babies.
First stop was sweet baby Brynn. It has been a pleasure to photograph her and to be able to share time with her parents Erica and Jarred.
Her furbaby brother Oliver and I are buddies now. He reminds me a lot of my brother’s Shih-tzu, Motita.
Erica sent out 2 of the pictures I had taken of Brynn to tinyprints for Brynn’s birth announcements. They truly came out awesome!!! Erica gave me one, so I am going to take a photo of it and published on a later date (minus the personal information.)
Here are some of my favorite photos of the day.
Enjoy!

No comments:

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.