Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!!!

A special Father’s Day hugs and kisses to my dad and my brother Felix, who will become a dad for the second time in about 2 weeks.
Woohooo!!! I’m going to be an aunt again!
I love you both!!! Mua!





A few weeks ago I photographed Angelina’s Baptism and as I was talking to her mom, Gretel, last night; I thought it would be a great idea to have the slideshow ready today, as a Father’s Day gift for Angel, Angelina’s dad.

Unfortunately, we were pressed in time and it had rain so much the night before that all the gardens and paths were flooded. There was even water inside of the chapel, but that’s just an reason to go back and have more portraits done.

I hope both of you enjoy it!!!
Love ya!

No comments:

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.