Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Chrissy and Jess’s Destination Wedding!!!!

I had been so excitingly waiting for this wedding and it has finally happen this past weekend. From the first time I met Chrissy and her family I knew this wedding would be full of love, emotion and fun.

Chrissy and Jess had a destination wedding in Punta Cana at the gorgeous resort SunscapeTheBeach. They wanted to make this their wedding and also a vacation for all their closest family and friends and that is exactly what they got. Chrissy and Jess said their I do’s, blessed by perfect weather, at the beach surrounded by their family and friends and danced the night away under the stars. The days leading to and after their big event were days where everybody hanged out by the pool or beach and had fun and relaxed.

I wanted to thank Chrissy and Jess and their families for making us feel so welcome. It was a privilege to witness their wedding and help Trista Lerit (Amazing photographer, Love ya!!!) captured their photos.

I will post more pictures soon I promise.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

we were waiting for these pics all day!!
Chrissy looked beautiful!!!
great job Carmen as always!
can't wait till November!

Love, Justine

Chrissy, Jess, & Baby Lena said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE THEM and working with you and Favio is such a pleasure!

Dany Ruipérez, fotógrafo said...

Fantastic frames and wonderful colors!

Greetings from Spain!

Dany.-

Anonymous said...

Carmen, these pics are excellent! Of course it has alot to do with the subject (my son & new daughter). You are so professional and at the same time down to earth & fun. I can hardly wait to see the rest of your shots, I watched you work I know the pics will be just as beautiful as these are. Best wishes you you and Favio.

Anonymous said...

Carmen,

You truly have a gift. These photographs are complete pieces of artwork. I wish the best for the both of you. Keep up the excellent work. When you guys are world famous remember the little people! Cheers! I miss y'all.

Drew

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.