Saturday, April 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Mommy!!!

My mom’s official birthday was Friday, but she wanted to have a romantic dinner for two with my dad, so today I decided to go out with her on Saturday.

We went out shopping; I even led my mom inside the maternity store Mimi’s.
NO, not for me, but I always get asked what kind of clothing do I recommend for a maternity session, so I was looking at this particular store for cute outfits for my moms to be.
Mimi’s sure does have some cute stuff ladies!!!

After a long day of shopping we had yummy dinner at P.F. Changs (We have to wait 1:10 minutes to be seated!) but it was worth it.
The banana spring rolls desert was delish!

I love spending time with my mom whenever possible, and YES, she still gives me plenty of advice whether I want it or not.
Happy Birthday Mom, I love you!!! Mua, Mua.

I took these photos when my brother and his family visited us last December.
My mom, dad and my beautiful nephew Filito.

Enjoy!



No comments:

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.